Register today to join the Conversation!
MWRBoards

Modern Warfare Remastered Forums

This webite is still Under Construction so some things may not work properly. We are aware of the notification's issue and are working diligently on correcting them.
~ Thanks Staff

Who to follow on twitter to get the latest MWR and COD info!

#1BBGUNS 

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am

It seems for the last few years if you want to get the latest info from a software company on their title, twitter is the first place to look.

Who do you follow on twitter: Activision, Infinity ward, Joe Cecot, Raven, Amos Hodge? I would say all of them but if you want the best info on MWR developments Amos Hodge is your man and promises to be like David Vondahar who was the voice of BO3 on twitter.

Here are some Twitter tags to follow for COD info

Amos Hodge @wendellwobble Lead Designer Raven MWR
Raven Software @Raven Software Developers MWR
Joe Cecot @JoeCecot Lead Multiplayer Designer at Infinity Ward IW
Infinity Ward @InfinityWard Developers IW
David Vonderhaar @DavidVonderhaar Studio Design Director @ Treyarch All things BO#
Treyarch Studios @Treyarch Developers BO#
Michael Condrey @MichaelCondrey The dev voice of Sledgehammer games AW and beyond
Sledgehammer Games @SHGames AW and beyond
Activision @ActavisionOffic the people who get all the money from breaking up games and micro dlc
Activision Support @ATVIAssist when your,game f's  or you have micro dlc transaction issues this the quickest way to contact them

Let me also mention:
Charlie Intel @charlieINTEL guy has a lot of sources and is very up to date on twitter
and of course last but not least MWRBoards.com @Cod4Boards your source for all things MWR

Please feel free to add to the list and if you would like you can follow me on twitter @bfkcrcc

CU online and hope you enjoyed the post.

BBGUNS

#2shadow_frenchie 

on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:54 am

I only follow Sledgehammer, Infinity Ward, Raven, and Activision.
They seem to keep me updated on the latest news.

http://www.mwrboards.com

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum